Hi, I’m Bryan.
I work with smart teams to drive audience growth for publishing and ecommerce groups. I am currently the Senior Director for Audience Development and Engagement with NBC News Digital.
I have been fortunate to learn with amazing colleagues while leading teams in cross-channel audience engagement, affiliate revenue marketing, and direct-to-consumer product fulfillment.
What I’m Currently Focusing On
A couple things I’m exploring with my team:
- Marketing technology stack management, including customer data platform schema
- Newsletter list and revenue growth
- SMS marketing
- Mobile-app install retention
- Performance marketing
- Topic modeling for content analytics
What I’ve Done
- In 2019, I was part of the leadership team to roadmap and launch The Atlantic magazine’s digital consumer revenue products.
- I also oversaw Audience Development at The New York Times, managing performance marketing and mobile growth initiatives
- Led content and distribution for Digital Remedy, helping launch eight new 8 media verticals to reach 20 million monthly unique readers and viewers.